WebDAM is the leader in digital asset management in the cloud — enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of marketing and creative professionals. We are excited to announce the 2-way integration with Box, bringing cutting-edge digital asset management features and marketing automation to Box users throughout the world. By loading the WebDAM App for Box, both Box users and WebDAM users can accomplish the following:
- In just a few clicks, share your marketing assets (i.e. photos, graphics, videos, documents, presentations, etc.) between Box and WebDAM whether you are residing in either interface
- As a Box user, seamlessly connect to WebDAM and leverage the functionality of the leading Digital Asset Management solution for your marketing assets.
With WebDAM, Box users enjoy:
- Improved brand management
- Better managed graphics, artwork, videos and presentations
- Batch conversion of eps, ai, psd and other files
- Better managed asset licenses and expirations
- Thumbnail previews of all rich media assets
- Ability to deploy files to social media sites with one click
- Automatic placement of watermarks on your files
- Robust version control
- Advanced access and usage rights of media files
- Reading and writing custom and embedded metadata
- Lightning-fast search, uploads and downloads
- To install the WebDAM App in your Box account and use cutting edge digital asset management features, you must first have a WebDAM account. Sign up here.
- Once you have a WebDAM account, visit the Box Apps page to install the App in your Box account.
How to Use Box and WebDAM together
Request a Demo