Summer is not quite over for all you Webdam Webinar fans out there. Join us for the final webinar of the Summer Webinar Series with Leigh Ann Ledford on digital asset management. After taking on metadata, folder structure, controlled vocabulary and keywording the last topic that will be discussed is user adoption. The next part is making sure the people in your organization know the benefits and how to use DAM. You’re not alone for this last step, this final webinar is exactly what you need.
The host will guide attendees through the following topics:
- What is a DAM communication plan
- Why is it important to have a communication plan
- Considerations for building your own communication plan
- How to build your communication plan
- Executing the plan and keeping your users engaged
“User Adoption: Engaging your team with a communication plan”
When: Thursday, October 13, 2011 10am PT
The first three DAM webinars from the Summer Webinar Series will be available for download along with the slides and worksheets.
- Metadata 101: Building a solid foundation
- Controlled Vocabulary: Implementing a library of keywords to improve consistency and search-ability
- Building the Framework: Organizing your digital assets for any business
Already anxious to get started? We’ve written a great piece that can give you some insider knowledge about getting your collegues on board. Jump on the DAM Bandwagon: Best Ways to Promote Your Webdam