HOW Design Live 2014 is the largest gathering of creative professionals in the world, attracting the biggest names and most innovative thinkers in the design and marketing industry. The conference is coming up fast, on May 12-16 in Boston, so don’t miss out! The event features insights from influential thought leaders like Malcolm Gladwell, Seth Godin, Stefan Sagmeister, Maria Popova and many others. In addition, our very own Vice President of Marketing, Ron Selvey along with Webdam customers from Kawasaki, Alaska Airlines and Elmer’s Products Inc. among others have been asked to share insights and educational stories from inside the creative world.
Join us and expand your career horizons and become more creatively inspired throughout this five-day event. As an attendee, experience unrivaled networking opportunities and world-class marketing and creative educational workshops — and of course, grab the coolest and most creative swag found at events.
Registration for HOW Design 2014 is open now! If you use the HOW Design discount code “Webdam”, you’ll receive a nice discount during checkout.
This year, HOW Design Live will be divided into five different conferences aimed at every aspect of the design, marketing and creative world. The details for each are below:
- HOW Leadership Conference: A brand new addition to the HOW Design lineup, the How Leadership Conference will feature presentations by best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell, Seth Godin and Maria Popova, among others. This first-of-its-kind conference will expose you to countless new insights and innovative ways of thinking as a creative leader.
- HOW Design Conference: This comprehensive conference covers everything from career tips, creativity and technology, giving you the tools to succeed as a designer.
- The Dieline Conference: Learn to grow your career as a package designer and become a trusted branding partner.
- In-House Management Conference: Learn to build your team, inspire them to do their best work and advance that work up the corporate ladder.
- Creative Freelancer Business Conference: Learn the basics for setting and achieving goals as a freelancer and tap into valuable resources to succeed as a solo creative professional.
We’re so excited that Webdam users and our VP of Marketing have been invited to speak at HOW Design for a second year in a row! Ron Selvey, Vice President of Marketing at Webdam, will teach you “How to Create and Manage a Sticky Brand” alongside Elmer’s Products Communication Specialist, Bridget Dinneen. Learn how the Elmer’s brand has grown to become synonymous with creativity and how they overcome the stickier challenges in the marketing world.
A first-of-its-kind session at HOW, Webdam has sponsored a session entitled “Panel of Big Brands: Empowering Creative Efficiency.” Hear from marketing and creative executives from top brands in the world including Shelley Williams, Director of Brand Expression for Alaska Airlines, Debbie Bailey, Senior Marketing Specialist at Kawasaki, Bridget Dinneen, Communication Specialist at Elmer’s and more. Learn what it takes to build world-class creative teams and brand management initiatives from industry leaders of some of the world’s largest and most globally dispersed marketing and creative teams.
Meet the Webdam Team in Person!
Make sure to stop by Booth #305 and say hello to the Webdam Team at HOW Design Live! We will be showcasing top digital asset management technology for marketing and creative teams, paired with gifts, prizes and exclusive passes to the famous Pixels of Fury after party held by our friends at Shutterstock.
Bonus insider tip: Come by Booth #305 and say the secret code word “I’m DAM Creative” to receive a special gift and make our team dance!
And don’t forget – Click here to register for the conference today with the code “Webdam” for a discount at checkout.
We look forward to seeing you there!